Home

Mount error 115 ): operation now in progres

mount error(115): Operation now in progress. Ask Question Asked 2 years, 3 months ago. Active 5 months ago. Viewed 49k times 7. 1. I'm having an issue mounting a shared NAS drive that is hosted on a Windows 2000 server. This is a drive that I'm certain I have access to, and I frequently access it from a Windows 7 machine and a Windows Server 2008 machine. Now, I'm attempting to mount this. Mount error(115): Operation now in progress. Cause . A network name resolution failing on the smb client in LEM. Resolution. Check ICMP connectivity (ping) between the hosts. Attempt to mount a share on the same subnet as LEM. Attempt to use the IP address and a simple share name when mounting the share. e.g. \\10.1.1.1\lem\ rather than \\some_host_some_place_on_the_network\this_share.name. mount error(115): Operation now in progress Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) Solution: STEP 1. First Make sure that you can ping the IP address. ping IP STEP 2 Telnet IP on Port 445 Has there be any IP changes lately? Please make sure that the firewall is properly set. STEP 3 Check your Log file Trying to mount a CIFS path in Ubuntu and getting: mount error(115): Operation now in progress First thing to try is to look into /var/log.. mount error(115): Operation now in progress Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) mount error(115): Operation now in progress Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs

Samba problems, mount error(115): Operation now in progress I have a samba server, called mjolnir, at 192.168.1.22, running ubuntu 14.04, and a client, running Mint 17.1. Fstab is as follows Re: Samba problems, mount error(115): Operation now in progr Post by Pekka » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:37 pm Another update: I installed mint 17.1 in place of ubuntu to the file server, and used my old smb.conf

Trying to mount a CIFS path in Ubuntu and getting: ? 1 mount error(115): Operation now in progress First thing to try is t.. #define EINPROGRESS 115 /* Operation now in progress */ It means an existing operation on the socket is in progress. Since, you said you are doing a connect () call, lets do a man connect: EINPROGRESS The socket is nonblocking and the connection cannot be completed immediately Mount error(115): Operation now in progress when you mount Azure Files by using SMB 3.0 Cause Some Linux distributions don't yet support encryption features in SMB 3.0 mount error(115): Operation now in progress Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) [i try offical doc method change to ver=2.0 & not restrict acl mount error(115): Operation now in progress Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) Environment. Red Hat Enterprise Linux; CIFS client; SMB server (Windows file sharing, Samba server, etc

rhel - mount error(115): Operation now in progress - Unix

mount error(115): Operation now in progress Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) 1. Make sure Linux can ping the other box. Run this command on the linux box to the IP of the windows box: el@defiant /mnt $ ping 192.168.13.107 PING 192.168.13.107 (192.168.13.107) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from 192.168.13.107: icmp_req=1 ttl=128 time=0.366 ms --- 192.168.13.107 ping. mount error(115): Operation now in progress Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) Posted on November 28, 2014 by shin. Solution: STEP 1. First Make sure that you can ping the IP address. ping IP STEP 2 Telnet IP on Port 445 Has there be any IP changes lately? Please make sure that the firewall is properly set. STEP 3 Check DNS issue STEP 4 Check firewall (include local.

[Solved 100% Working] Mount error 115 on some shares

CentOS7のサーバから外部のサーバをcifsでマウントしたところ下記のエラーになりました。 mount error(115): Operation now in progressRefer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.ci 今天在centos 7下挂载windows共享文件夹遇到报错mount error(115): Operation now in progre***efer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)折腾了半天才去看了一眼日志messages内Oct 28 03:17:59 localhost kernel: CIFS VFS: However, when I attempt to mount through fstab I am unable to get the share connected; either I am prompted for password and hit enter to move on (that will work) or I am not prompted and the mount fails with mount error(115): Operation now in progress Refer to mount.cifs(8) manual page 这个问题应该是要挂载的PC机(windows 7)的防火墙没有关闭,导致一直报Operation now in progress。解决方案是关闭windows 7防火墙即可。 版权声明:本文为博主(宽简厚重,Yuesichiu)原创文章,未经博主允许不得转载

mount.cifsコマンドを試してみましたが、同じでした。 以下のエラーが表示されます。 mount error(115): Operation now in progress Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) Vagrantを使って、HyperVをプロバイダ指定可能なboxを落として試してみました Aborting operation [219.140653] CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -115 Mount error(115): operation now in progress Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) Clonezilla image home directory /home/partimag is not a mounting point! Failed to mount other device as /home/partimag 2015-08-02 有人遇到过Operation now in progress... 2013-02-05 初学linux,在进行挂载总是出现这样的错误 mount: 2017-12-16 linux下挂载文件的时候总是出现如下提示是怎么回事? 2018-05-05 linux mount 挂载 win7共享文件目录失败问题,... 2011-08-30 LINUX挂载共享文件问 Samba: mount error(115): Operation now in progress Linux howto's, compile information, information on whatever we learned on working with linux, MACOs and - of course - Products of the big evil.... 1 post • Page 1 of 1. Samba: mount error(115): Operation now in progress by ^rooker » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:31 pm [PROBLEM] While trying to mount a DFS Windows network-share (CIFS) on Ubuntu 12. linux访问windows共享文件夹错误:mount error(115): Operation now in progress . 发表: 2020-06-26 浏览: 963 . 操作系统 . 解决. 方法1. 关闭windows防火墙.

mount error(115): Operation now in progress. Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) 2. 20.04 upgrade makes NAS unavailble. 0. mount.cifs -o vers=1.0,sec=ntlm fails with No such file or directory. Hot Network Questions Calculation summations in Latex How to deal with people and colleagues who are angry, complaining or seeking attention? why automatic failover for HA and. mount error (115): Operation now in progress The weird thing is, when I ping the server with the Rbpi I get a different resolved IP address than when I use a different client Windows machine that's on the same network. I've tried both IP's address with this command for the same results. Google searching has just led me to a dead end mount error(1): Operation not permitted Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) I've made sure that the owner and group of the shared directory (on the SMB server, which is a FreeBSD machine) are both existent on the client, i.e., inside the container Sep 17 17:09:52 stripes-master-s6 mount[1040]: mount error(115): Operation now in progress Sep 17 17:09:52 stripes-master-s6 mount[1040]: Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) Sep 17 17:09:52 stripes-master-s6 systemd[1]: datadrive.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited status=32 Sep 17 17:09:52 stripes-master-s6 systemd[1]: datadrive.mount: Failed with result 'exit.

Operation now in progress) Cause This could happen if you are have generated a license key for a UNIX operating system using the disk_serial_num format which is valid only for Windows Operating System as shown below Connect: Operation already in progress. accept_socket: Operation would block. I must say, the second line accept_socket is not displayed saying exactly that, but I can't exactly recall the function name originating the [EWOULDBLOCK] php_connect_nonb() failed: Operation now in progress (115) with TLS/SSL-encrypted FTP connection in PHP - Unencypted connection works Ask Question Asked 3 years, 3 months ag [ 2857.670120] fs/cifs/connect.c: CIFS VFS: leaving cifs_mount (xid = 21) rc = -115 [ 2857.670127] CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -115 Last edited by Hwoarang on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in tota

mount error(115): Operation now in progress Ycsoftware

mount error(115): Operation now in progress CIFS VFS

Backup fails with status 58. bptestbpcd command gives exit status 0. server shows to be connected in host properties. 01/14/2016 11:54:39 - Info nbjm (pid=16205) starting backup job (jobid=19879096) for client alpha1, policy Unixfiles_alpha, schedule Full 01/14/2016 11:54:39 - Info nbjm (pid=16205.. Debian Bug report logs - #883482 apt-cacher-ng: Reading from proxy failed - read (115: Operation now in progress) when using http PWX-00652 : TCP/IP CONNECT Error, rc=115, reason <Operation now in progress> when running a PowerExchange session Problem Description INFA_Problem_Descriptio

IBM/AIX RISC System/6000 Error: 55: Operation now in progress Thanks and Regards, ellraven@gmail.com Sushma says: March 07, 2018 2:48 PM Thank you for sharing such a nice and interesting blog with us. I have seen that all will say the same thing repeatedly. But in your blog, I had a chance to get some useful and unique information. Oracle Fusion SCM Online Training. Sravani says: March 28. This error occurs when your license server is not available. If you see this error on a client machine This can be due to a stealth firewall or router that has not been configured properly for Shareaza. UDP: No answer has been received from your client. This can have various reasons, like that your firewall or router isn't properly configured for Shareaza, or Shareaza is not running on this port, or not connecting to the networks Article Content Article Number 000035313 Applies To RSA Product Set: SecurID RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager RSA Version/Condition: 8.

mount error(13): Permission denied. breorg; 28. August 2014; Erledigt; breorg. Anfänger. Beiträge 5. 28. August 2014 #1; Hallo, ich habe auf dem RASP mit Samba einige Verzeichnisse frei gegeben: Code. Domain=[WORKGROUP] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.6.6] Sharename Type Comment ----- ---- ----- print$ Disk Printer Drivers public Disk Public multimedia Disk IPC$ IPC IPC Service (rasp-nas server. Documentation Home > Solaris Common Messages and Troubleshooting Guide > Chapter 2 Alphabetical Message Listing > O > Operation now in progress Solaris Common Messages and Troubleshooting Guide Previous : Operation not supported on transport endpoin システムコールや標準ライブラリで、エラー原因を教えてくれる errno の値。 忘れた頃になって値の定義を見たくなり、毎回調べているような気もするので、今回はQiitaにメモしておく。 手繰る手繰る include ファイルたち.. Jun 20 12:26:48 GRANDSLAM mount[3463]: mount error(115): Operation now in progress Jun 20 12:26:48 GRANDSLAM mount[3463]: Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) Jun 20 12:26:48 GRANDSLAM systemd[1]: home-noki-Kaboom.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited status=32 Jun 20 12:26:48 GRANDSLAM systemd[1]: home-noki-Kaboom.mount: Failed with result 'exit-code'. Jun 20 12:26. The license server manager (lmgrd) has not been started yet, the wrong port@host or license file is being used, or the port or hostname in the license file has been changed. Server name: SERVERNAME License path: @SERVERNAME FLEXnet Licensing error:-15,570. System Error: 10035 WinSock: Operation would bloc

12:10:01.330 [7724.2568] <16> connect_to_service: connect failed STATUS (18) CONNECT_FAILED status: FAILED, (24) BAD_VERSION; system: (10036) A blocking operation is currently executing. ; FROM 192.168.10.201 TO CLIENTNAME 192.168.10.251 bpcd VIA pbx status: FAILED, (42) CONNECT_REFUSED; system: (10061) No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. ; FROM 192.168. Learn how to resolve mount.nfs: Stale file handle error on Linux platform. This is Network File System error can be resolved from client or server end

Using this, when I reference /mnt/cifs/S/ then autofs mounts the share for me using my credentials from the file and once it's mounted then the command that referenced it is allowed to run. Two minutes (120s) after it's last referenced then autofs will umount it for me. I use S because my colleagues on windows mount the same share on S: Autor Thema: fstab Probleme (mount error(95): Operation not supported) (Gelesen 16007 mal) 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema. jwichtmann. fstab Probleme (mount error(95): Operation not supported) « am: 26.12.2017, 18:06:00 ». Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time

Freigabe mit cifs mounten. Auf der Kommandozeile eines Linux Systems können Sie eine Windows Freigabe als cifs Dateisystem einbinden. Installieren Sie zuerst das cifs-utils Paket. Unter Ubuntu verwenden Sie dazu folgendes Kommando: sudo apt-get install cifs-utils. Details zu den möglichen Mount-Optionen finden Sie in der Manpage zu mount.cifs Operation already in progress: 操作は既に実行中である: EINPROGRESS: 115: Operation now in progress: 操作は現在実行中である: ESTALE: 116: Stale NFS file handle: NFSファイルハンドルが古い: EUCLEAN: 117: Structure needs cleaning: 構造のクリーニングが必要: ENOTNAM: 118: Not a XENIX named type file: XENIX. If you're using non-blocking, be sure not to turn it on until after you connect, otherwise you will get the mesasge: PHP Warning: socket_connect() unable to connect [115]: Operation now in progress in file.php on line 123 and socket_connect() will return false (even though it will connect) I also had the same issue regarding auto-mounting a network drive at boot. I tried adding mount -a command in the /etc/rc.local after editing the /etc/fstab but to no avail. The reason it doesn't work is that the network is not ready before the mount -a is executed.. As others have mentioned the issue is that fstab drives are mounted even before the network is up On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Eldon Mellaney wrote: > New to the Lynx mailing list, but I thought I could add something Nice explanation; corrections only to some details: > When a system call is made, e.g., connect(...), the operation may be carried > out in one of two ways. > > When an application requests something from the operating system (which is > the resource manager) using a system call.

[SOLVED] Mount error 115 on some share

1. mount error(115): Operation now in progress Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) root@home-ub2:~# What is even more perplexing, 1 day ago EXACTLY the same command worked OK. Apparently, something changed in the environment which caused it to stop working. ANY ADVICE IS IMMENSELY APPRECIATED !! Myaso Adv Reply . January 17th, 2013 #2. myaso. View Profile View Forum Posts.
  2. Oct 23 17:12:51 ovpn-client[1887]: socks_handshake: TCP port read timeout expired: Operation now in progress (errno=115) Oct 23 17:12:51 ovpn-client[1887]: TCP/UDP: Closing socket Oct 23 17:12:51 ovpn-client[1887]: SIGTERM[soft,init_instance] received, process exiting My config is setup like this: client dev tun proto tcp socks-proxy 192.168.
  3. © 2018 JBMC Software, Suite 173 3-11 Bellerose Drive, St Albert, AB T8N 1P7 Canada. Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MS
  4. The instance status is open and available to all users for normal operations. Now, you should be able to connect to the OT pluggable database without any issue
  5. Microsoft no longer supports this browser. As a result, some of the functionality on this website may not work for you. For an optimal experience on our website, please consider changing to Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome or Safari

There are no such things as stupid questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section. Before you post please read how to get help. 7 posts • Page 1 of 1. wrahim. Re: The operation is not allowed in the current state. for a single VM on ESXI 6.5 for a single VM on ESXI 6.5 gnusgnus Mar 12, 2020 4:23 AM ( in response to Zygodactyl )

I forgot to mention that in my initial post but no that folder does not exist. There is currently 1 mounted database and 3 unmounted in the EMC. There is only one folder that corresponds to that database Resulting fstab on controller: [root@controller-r00-00 heat-admin]# cat /etc/fstab # # /etc/fstab # Created by anaconda on Thu Nov 16 18:36:18 2017 # # Accessible filesystems, by reference, are maintained under '/dev/disk' # See man pages fstab(5), findfs(8), mount(8) and/or blkid(8) for more info # LABEL=img-rootfs / xfs defaults 0 0 '[fd00. Data connection open; no transfer in progress. (Informational) 226 Closing data connection. Requested file action successful (for example; file transfer or file abort). The command opens a data connection on port 20 to perform an action, such as transferring a file. This action successfully completes, and the data connection is closed. 227 Entering Passive Mode. (h1,h2,h3,h4,p1,p2) 230 User.

Samba problems, mount error(115): Operation now in progres

50 Linux Sysadmin Tutorials; 50 Most Frequently Used Linux Commands (With Examples) Top 25 Best Linux Performance Monitoring and Debugging Tool Trying to mount an NFS share with NFSv4, and I'm receiving the following error: mount.nfs4: Operation not permitted . Solution Verified - Updated 2018-11-16T08:28:01+00:00 - English . English; Japanese; Issue. I'm trying to mount an NFS share with NFSv4, and I'm receiving the following error: mount.nfs4: Operation not permitted It mounts okay without the -t nfs4 option. Environment. Red Hat. Return codes, also known as errnos, are generated by the system in response to either an action or lack of action that has been detected. This section provides a summary of the various z/OS UNIX return codes a user might receive. However, this summary is not all inclusive because of the unique return codes are internal to z/OS® and subject to change

113 = No route to host: 114 = Operation already in progress: 115 = Operation now in progress: 116 = Stale NFS file handle: 117 = Structure needs cleaning: 118 = Not a XENIX named type file: 119 = No XENIX semaphores available: 120 = Is a named type file: 121 = Remote I/O error: 122 = Disk quota exceeded: 123 = No medium found: 124 = Wrong. Issue: * After updating to Server Security Premium 14.00, a group of servers are not getting Virus Definitions * After upgrading to Client Security 14.10, clients are not getting updates from Policy Manager Server Resolution: If you are facing this issue with Client Security 14.10 upgrade to Client Security 14.21 or later CIFS shared file system is not mounted even after system reboot in CentOS/RHEL 7. If manually execute the mount -a command after the system is rebooted, the CIFS file system is normally mounted. Mount units referring to local and network file systems are distinguished by their file system type specification. In some cases this is not sufficient (for example network block device based mounts.

SOLVED: Samba problems, mount error(115): Operation now in

Run the below command first to start capturing the network packets. In another terminal start the NFS mount operation. # tcpdump -s0 -i [eth#] host [nfs_server_ip] -w /tmp/tcpdump.pcap . Troubleshooting common NFS issues in Linux CentOS / RHEL 7 : Configuring an NFS server and NFS client. Filed Under: CentOS/RHEL 6, CentOS/RHEL 7, Linux. Some more articles you might also be interested in. Errors: Linux System Errors When system requests fail, error code are returned. To understand the nature of the error these codes need to be interpreted

For further details, turn on tracing and re-execute the operation. Turn off tracing when the operation is complete. Turn off tracing when the operation is complete. If you are running Oracle on Windows, you may fi the ORA-12560 by running the oradim utility to create a service for the listener lmgrd is not running: Cannot connect to license server system. The license server manager (lmgrd) has not been started yet, the wrong port@host or license file is being used, or the port or hostname in the license file has been changed. Server name: Servername License path: @Servername FlexNet Licensing error:-15,57 In fact there are no dots in the hostname at all. This is a feature I'm not in control of. When mounted manually with one valid node IP address the export mounts fine. When one node's address is put to /etc/hosts, it mounts. When resolved via DNS means, it does not work for the nfs client but works for other net tools such as hosts, dig or ping Remove any parameters from the entry that are not needed. 5. Patch the Database Listener to the most recent version. References . 2. Bug:1566794: CONNECTIONS FAIL WITH ORA-12537 WHEN USE_SHARED_SOCKET IS SET IN 8.1.7. Resolution is to set USE_SHARED_SOCKET to FALSE. 3. Tnsping Net Service Name fails with TNS-12537: TNS:connection closed or Sqlplus connection errors out with Ora-12537 Cause.

c - TCP Connect error 115 Operation in Progress What is

WoWProgress.com - Mythic Progress, Detailed History of Guilds and Characters, PvE Progression, Recruitmen mount -a mount error(13): Permission denied Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) I am grateful for your support. just an update: this is executed as root. neither as root nor sudo work. Micha. linux centos samba cifs. share | improve this question | follow | edited Oct 7 '14 at 16:19. Daniel Dinnyes. 123 6 6 bronze badges. asked May 17 '13 at 10:44. Micha Roon Micha. Hello, In a recent zope project I'm obliged to use an mssql database. So I test first an installation with a windows server os. Everything is ok when I configure the good port (1433) and open tcpip connection in sql management and stop firewall. But when I try to connect with pymssql in unix 本站(www.169it.com)旨在分享和传播互联网科技相关的资讯和技术,将尽最大努力为读者提供更好的信息聚合和浏览方式 Operation now in pro CIFS挂载 already in progress built-in operation cifs NOW Now() now() progress operation CIFS cifs now progress 挂载 挂载 挂载 挂载 挂载 挂载 socket recv Operation now in progress 115 recv_line: TCP port read failed on recv(): Operation now in progress (errno= 下载grandle时 出现type_35 rxjava 下载 progress cifs在mount时报 bad superblock sambba.

mount -o remount,ro newdir The move operation. Since Linux 2.5.1 it is possible to atomically move a mounted tree to another place. The call is mount --move olddir newdir or shortoption mount -M olddir newdir This will cause the contents which previously appeared under olddir to be accessed under newdir. The physical location of the files is not changed. The shared subtrees operations. Since. errno.113 is: No route to host errno.114 is: Operation already in progress errno.115 is: Operation now in progress errno.116 is: Stale NFS file handle errno.117 is: Structure needs cleaning errno.118 is: Not a XENIX named type file errno.119 is: No XENIX semaphores available errno.120 is: Is a named type file errno.121 is: Remote I/O error recv_socks_reply: TCP port read timeout expired: Operation now in progress (errno=36) TCP/UDP: Closing socket SIGTERM[soft,init_instance] received, process exiting. FreeBSD: 36 EINPROGRESS Operation now in progress. An operation that takes a long time to complete (such as a connect(2)) was attempted on a non-blocking object (see fcntl(2)) ENOTSUP Operation not supported (POSIX.1-2001). ENOTTY Inappropriate I/O control operation (POSIX.1-2001). ENOTUNIQ Name not unique on network. ENXIO No such device or address (POSIX.1-2001). EOPNOTSUPP Operation not supported on socket (POSIX.1-200 OpenVPN through SSH SOCKS proxy: TCP port read failed on recv(): Operation now in progress (errno=115) Group: Openvpn-users: From: Felix Schwarz: Date: 6 Jul 2009: Hi, I want to connect to an OpenVPN server but I can not do this directly due to external filters. Therefore I wanted to use ssh to create a socks proxy with an endpoint in the 'free' internet. This socks proxy works great for all.

• Brief adressieren schweiz.
  • Physiotherapieschule augsburg klinikum.
  • Homosexualität in serbien.
  • Schärfste messer der welt wikipedia.
  • Purway filter.
  • Die taschendiebin buch.
  • Football weimar.
  • Uhr zum aufziehen kaufen.
  • Halo wars 2 nicht spielbar.
  • Mauerwerksarten aufbau.
  • Hauswasserwerk anschlussschlauch.
  • Cannabisprodukte aus der apotheke.
  • Rat für allgemeine angelegenheiten und außenbeziehungen.
  • Jugend in der brd referat.
  • Immobilienmakler costa blanca.
  • Per anhalter durch die galaxis 2016.
  • Wein portal.
  • Gefühle definition.
  • Wieviel prozent studienabbrecher.
  • Süße serien.
  • Rock my heart buch reihenfolge.
  • 10 ssw starkes ziehen unterleib.
  • Wattenmeervögel.
  • Wochenendregelung kind.
  • Brücke 10 speisekarte.
  • Mahlgeld oberbayern.
  • Pfarramt söllingen.
  • In ihr kommen und weitermachen.
  • Auto simulator kostenlos spielen.
  • Magic kingdom fastpass.
  • Wie tief ist der nil.
  • Kubota händler niedersachsen.
  • Tastatur für android tv.
  • Fünf sterne deluxe neues album 2017.
  • Hype is real spongebozz lyrics.
  • Zeitschrift für 12 jährige.
  • Auflastung sprinter 216.
  • Hinz und kunz worms.
  • Hannelore schroth filme.
  • Die liebe erträgt alles sie glaubt alles sie hofft alles sie duldet alles.
  • 1994 musik.